Aluminum Travel Tripod from Peak Design. Architecturally inspired, and weighing only 3.4 lb, this innovative tripod reduces folded volume thanks to legs that store closer together than traditional tripods. When folded, the tripod is roughly as thick as a water bottle. Boasting impressive specs, the tripod height adjusts from 5.5 to 60″, folds down to only 15.5″, holds up to 20 lb, and is constructed from aluminum. For fast deployment, the five-section aluminum leg cams can be released at the same time. Ground-level shots are quickly captured by simply reversing the center column.
Key Features :
- Load Capacity: 20 lb
- Maximum Height: 60″
- Minimum Height: 5.5″
- Folded Length: 15.5″
Included with the tripod are a handsome fabric storage case, a mobile mount, 2.5 and 4mm hex wrenches, and a bushing removal tool.
- Holds DSRL/mirrorless cameras weighing up to 20 lb
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Folds down to 15.5″, and weighs only 3.4 lb
- Aluminum leg cams can be released at the same time
- Reversible center column
- Weight hook under the center column
- Ergonomic ball head with adjustment and locking rings
- Included soft case, mobile mount, hex wrenches, and bushing removal tool